Thursday, January 19, 2012

#KatyInJKT

Posted by Miss A at 10:31 AM
Today is January 19, 2012, and Katy Perry is going to have her IndonesiaDreams's Concert at Sentul International Convention Center (SICC), Jakarta! Yay!

I love Katy Perry so much! Been in love with her since I Kissed A Girl on 2008. Even love her more with Hot & Cold, Waking Up In Vegas, and Thinking of You! I watched all of her music video. The way she kiss a girl, playing a bride, and have fun in Vegas. I love her fashion, a vintage glamorous. I love her more and more on Thinking of You's, the way she wore that black dress, so beautiful. And I just really love the song, it's my favorite.

I love the song, maybe cause sometimes, I always thinking about another man, while I'm actually holding someone else's hand :p Anyway, this song, guaranteed, fit in your heart when you're the one who can't move on from your past, am I right?

Well, my love to Katy is getting stronger on 2010. She released a new album, Teenage Dream! So easy to fall in love with this album, as easy as licking the candies on her video, California Gurls. Hahahaha.. I found my another favorite from this second album. It's Teenage Dream! Here's the video for ya :)






Aaaaand, she releases her third single from the album, Firework. Awesome! A very beautiful song, who motivated us, not to be so sad, because we're beautiful in our own way.

"You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road"

That is really a strong lyrics! It's my favorite line from the song. This song can even make you feel better when you feel sooooooooooo down. Try it!

Another song is coming. She releases Extra Terrestrial, Last Friday Night, and the newest one, The One That Got Away, my third favorite song! Another galau-song, but in an up-beat music. Just love it! So much! It fits in my heart, actually :)

And so, here's the day. Today, she'll perform at Jakarta, Indonesia. Can't watch the concert, makes me feel so sad, and i just wanna cry everytime i watch the commercial on tv, or listen to her songs on my player. But, i really wish, you people, who come to watch her tonight, have so much fun. Please, enjoy the concert. Bet it would be a very fun and delicious concert for Indonesia's.

Welcome, and enjoy Indonesia, Katy Perry. Your KatyCat are can't hardly wait for tonight! I love you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Friday Night.. Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review